Julia in Intelligent Computing (JICom) - Call for posters
Julia is one of the fastest growing languages in terms of adoption. As a language designed ground up to be friendly for research and efficient for product development and deployment, it has carved out a unique position for itself.
IJCCI2019 is a conference focused to discuss the state-of-the-art developments, research challenges and unsolved open problems in the field of Computational Intelligence. As a part of IJCCI2019 a special session is being arranged to bring together Julia practitioners and enthusiasts from all around Bangladesh. We are inviting researchers, developers, students, any and all Julia users to submit their work for this special session. Selected submissions will be requested to showcase their contribution in a poster session in IJCCI, where they will be able to present their work to the wider AI and ML community, get valuable feedback, foster national and international collaborations with academia and industry. Selective outstanding candidates will be chosen for further mentoring with a view to send them to JuliaCon 2020. In addition a tutorial session will also be arranged which the participants of this special session can also attend.
For submission, please email the following to [email protected] by June 30th, 2019
- A one-page description of your work describing the problem(s), the devised solution(s) and the results
- The Julia Source code that solves the problem(s) and shows the results. Your results must be reproducible to be considered for the session.
- 1st Prize: BDT 15,000
- 2nd Prize: BDT 10,000
- 3rd Prize: BDT 5,000
- 4th Prize: BDT 5,000
- 5th Prize: BDT 5,000
- Submission Deadline: June 30, 2019
- Acceptance Notification: August 30, 2019
- Registration Deadline: September 10, 2019